Dear Future President of the United States,

In the United States today, lots of animals are being endangered just because of money and,  because of accessories.

I think that’s really unjust because lots of animal lives have been lost: babies, mothers, fathers. For many animals, they lost their family. Think about your family being killed that would be very sad. The same thing is happening a lot to animals.

I was wanting to bring this to your attention because I thought it was a really important and big issue in the world, also I don’t think anyone can watch an animal dying without crying. Please take care of this issue and also, please do something about.

Photo by jinterwas

CC BY-SA 4.0 STOP IT! Our Lives Are At Risk Too! by Priscilla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Rodrigo 1 year ago

dear precilla
    I aree with you because every day animals are getting killed and its not fair. Animals are very special in our lives because we get food from them so if in one day there are no animals we will die. also the animals dont deserve to die just because a human wants it that way. your writing is relly good and hope to hear more about you soon.

2. Jose 1 year ago

I strongly agree with your article. It is a huge problem animals being killed because of their skins, hands, horns and many more. This killing spree of animals should stop forever.

3. Savannah 1 year ago

Priscilla,
    I agree with your post and the heartbreak that this issue involves. There are people who find joy out of hunting these animals and it seems incredibly unjust. I hope there can be more people who rise up against this and try to do what they can to stop it. Instead of allowing endangered animals to be hunted as an activity, we should help to preserve them and hold onto their existence.

4. Cy 1 year ago

This is also a huge problem with zoos in this country. Animals that walk thousands of miles are confined to a 20 ft box. Do you think the president will ever make changes to protect wildlife? Or does he have bigger things to worry about?

Priscilla 1 year ago

I think that if he really listens to what people are recommending like for ex. Protecting the Wile Life maybe because lots of people will do anything to get money by killing these poor animals. Some people now are taking a stand to protect the animals

5. Kevin 1 year ago

Dear Priscilla,
    I agree with your statement. I feel like animals are being hunted a lot. Many types of Animals are being hunted such as Bears and Deers. Another problem is that they don’t even care for their lives. Also, because they just do it for fun or to eat them. They are also endangering them by destroying their environment. I have never experienced anything like that in my life but it seems really sad to be killing animals.

6. Miguel 1 year ago

Priscilla,
    I agree with you Priscilla. I don’t know why some animals are killed just for fun or even research.There have been and continue to be unjust killing of animals in this country. Whether it is for food, clothing, or sport, people should know that all life is beautiful. Another topic of issue related to this is the animals being harmed just for testing in the USA. I believe it is horrible and that we don’t have to subject these unknowing animal to such cruelty. I hope you post again soon. Have a Great Day!

7. Monica 1 year ago

Dear Priscilla,
    I strongly agree with you on this topic. Many habitats of animals have been destroyed because of selfish people who only care about what they want. We treat animals very unfairly, the way we don’t appreciate the food that is given to us by them, and the way we use them as test subjects for perfume and other things. I remember when my dad would kill a pig for a special occasion he didn’t let anything go to waste we would it everything. I feel like now since we just go to the store and buy meat and such we aren’t as grateful for the food, which I feel is very sad since we have killed these animals. Animals do deserve a lot of respect because we are all in a food web and if one species is taken away we will all suffer.

8. Chloe 1 year ago

Priscilla,
    I agree with your views. There have been and continue to be unjust killing of animals in this country. Whether it is for food, clothing, or sport, they are unjust. Another topic of issue related to this is the amount of animal testing we have in the USA. I believe it is wrong/unfair and that we don’t have to subject these unknowing animal to such cruelty. I am eager to see what else you post.

9. Emma 1 year ago

Priscilla,
    I strongly agree with you on this topic. I am a vegetarian because I don’t believe animals should be killed for food, clothes, etc. just because they are not people. A lot of animals in this world are nearing extinction because of mankind’s “needs” for clothes and such. They should be treated fairly. We have human rights, so they definitely have animal rights. Thanks for sharing this post. I am excited to see what you post next.

10. Joanna 1 year ago

Dear Priscilla,
    I strongly agree with you about this topic. There is animals out there that has been killed for food. I think it’s really unfair for animals, because they haven’t done nothing bad so why would you? I had an experienced where my aunt’s had a dog running around where at night she went outside to go to do his thing, and until i heard this gun shot. I have never told no one about this. I cried and it’s really hard. I just hate the fact that people do these things to animals. They just don’t know there are harming the planet! I also can’t wait for your new posts!! I know they are going to be awesome! Have a good day. 🙂

11. Shirley 1 year ago

Dear Priscilla,
    I strongly agree with your post. Animals are being hurt and harmed. What have the animals done? Many animals are going endangered and its mostly because humans are breaking their home (Such as chopping off trees when bird’s have their home/nest on the trees!) and killing animals. I mean would you want to see your house get removed and then having to be torn away from our family? It’s not fair at all. Animals should be treated respectfully and fairly too. Thanks for sharing this amazing piece. I look forward to seeing what you write next. (Which we ALL know is gonna be awesome!) ^.^

Priscilla 1 year ago

Thank you Shirley For the comment it really means so much .I hope you have a wonderful day