I read parts of Diary of a Wimpy Kid Hard Luck . Reading this book led me to think back when I lost a good friend and we grew apart .

One part of the book that intrigued me was on page 129 Greg’s grandpa accidentally dropped his retainer in the cake and Greg drank a sip of water and was trying not to laugh so he spit it all out.

I can relate to this because something similar happened to me . My family and I were at a party and a little boy fell I took a drink of soda and I tried to contain myself but I just let it all out . Good thing I spit everything down on the ground .

I still wonder why I couldn’t contain myself. I am usually self-controlled . Sometimes laughter just gets the better of you and you can’t control it .

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Usual Friendship by William is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Samuel 1 year ago

Laughing is good for you! every time you laugh you add 7 minutes to your life.