Dear Future President of the United States,

There are so many issues in my community, and country. For example, crimes are being committed by the police and they are supposed to protect and help our community. They have been shooting and killing many innocent black people, and have not yet been punished for their actions. I worry soon my friends and family members will be the next victim.

I think it’s already unfair that in the past Back people had very little money or even homeless! Black kids couldn’t go to the same school as Whites, and even more dumb, they couldn’t go to the same bathroom, drink of the same water fountains, and eat out of the same stores! They had little freedom and I don’t want this to happen again.

I hope that soon police officers and other people understand that Black lives do matter! Thank you Next President, and good luck!

Justin

Photo by Sander van der Wel

CC BY-SA 4.0 Stop Racism and Enter Freedom! by Justin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Angel 12 months ago

Dear Justin,
    I really like how you structured your writing. I agree with you and I think that they should stop killing innocent black people because soon the black people might not have freedom anymore, and we don’t want that to happen. I am also interested in what you are writing about. I have a connection to your writing because I also wrote about this. Thanks for sharing your writing. I look forward to reading your other post.