So far I found The Liberation of Gabriel King by K.L. Going to be interesting in how it talks about a boy who tries to face his fears.

When Gabriel King tries to face his fear, his friend  comes and helps him out to make sure they go over his list of what he is afraid of. Gabriel’s friend named Frita does anything she can to help out and make sure he overcomes it.

Throughout each fear he tries to overcome, there is an obstacle that occurs. Until this day it takes courage for a person to be able to face his or her fears. 

This book really shows how each one can do something to face fears. I still haven’t finished this book but I would have to read more to see what other fears he’ll encounter and overcome.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Facing Fears by Stephanie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.