Farah is now in Quetta with her mom and once they arrived at her aunt’s house they went out and tried to find any news of her brothers but there was no sign of them that at least they came through Quetta.

Later on, she and her mom got out of her aunt’s house since they were overcrowded so they went to a refugee camp where they seek for help. It wasn’t a good living environment but at least they didn’t have to pay or share the house with another family.

Farah noticed that her mom’s asthma had gotten worse and a visit to the hospital was a daily thing. A couple of days passed and her mom had gotten better so they took them out of the hospital since they needed the bed for someone that actually needs it.

Farah had found a job in order to help her mom with the medicines and a safe shelter instead of a tent as a house, but the job she found was to be a slave for a wealthy.

Photo by ♣♦♥♠

CC BY-SA 4.0 Afghan Girl by Guadalupe is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.