Gun control is a huge issue for us right now, because of these random shootings happening. I think that people should have a background check before purchasing a gun. Without requiring a background check on people, there is a higher chance for random shootings. In the article “Should More Gun Control Laws

I think that people should have a background check before purchasing a gun. Without requiring a background check on people, there is a higher chance for random shootings. In the article “Should More Gun Control Laws

In the article “Should More Gun Control Laws Be Enacted?” there is a pro that says there would be less gun related deaths. Although I do believe that guns can make people feel safe, for example keeping a handgun inside the house just in case of an emergency. In the article “Handguns Are The New Home Security,” there is a survey that shows the amount of different types of guns owned in the United States. Handguns are the most owned gun throughout the U.S, since 1994 the ownership of handguns has risen 8%.

In the article “Handguns Are The New Home Security,” there is a survey that shows the amount of different types of guns owned in the United States. Handguns are the most owned gun throughout the U.S, since 1994 the ownership of handguns has risen 8%.

fewerguns

http://gun-control.procon.org/

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/12/us/handguns-gun-ownership-survey

CC BY-SA 4.0 Gun Control by Averie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.