The book That Was Then, This Is Now by S.E. Hinton is about to boys who are really close and soon grow apart. This book is about Bryon a teenager and his adopted brother Mark, as the grow up they start to grow apart. Bryon’s mother adopted Mark after she felt bad that his parents passed away and there was no one to care for him. Mark and Bryon spend much time together. As time goes by Byron’s mom goes to the hospital and they are forced to care for each other. Bryon is getting older so he’s paying much more attention to girls. I have yet to finish this book, but i’m looking forward to see what happens next.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Do people have to grow apart? by Yuliana is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Deshya 10 months ago

I mean it really depends on the person or how they are living but everyone grow apart in life they are not going to do the same thing everyday than life is boring and it wont have meanings in life when you get older you change your mind about a lot of things like your yearly goals i life what do you want to do when you get out of school. i think it’s normal.