I have recently been reading a book titled Borderline, which is about a boy, who does not have a good relationship with his father.

The boy’s father then plans a trip, to spend some quality time with his son, but then suddenly cancels. The father is then arrested and accused of being a terrorist. The son, confused, sets out to prove his father’s innocence.

I, personally, cannot relate because I have always had a good relationship with my father. I do find this story interesting, though, because even though the boy is not very close with his father, he still portrays his love for his Dad by going to help him out of jail.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Borderline by Caleb is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ricardo 12 months ago

Dear Caleb, your summary about the book is very well explained and I read this book a while back and it is about “about a boy that lost touch with his father because he was accused of being a terrorist”. Personally my father and I have a close relationship and I cannot directly relate to this.