Farah Ahmedi’s is now with her but doesn’t feel happy with them, in fact, she feels embarrassed and disgusted by them.

She sometimes gets mad at her family because she feels like they are pitying her for having a prosthetic leg.

Later on, she accepts her family but it’s too late for her since her father and sister got killed during a bombing that occurred in their house.

Eventually, the criminals took over and invaded her hometown and later on they heard that every family has to give up their guy children. Once they heard this everybody made their children flee to Pakistan.

After a few months later they got a letter from her mom’s cousin saying to go to Quetta where she lives since it is much more safe over there. They decided to flee and arrived in Pakistan safely.

Once they arrived there they didn’t know where to go. The good thing is that they were with a kind family that told them to stay with them for the night and in the morning they would buy them train tickets to Quetta.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Other Side of the Sky by Guadalupe is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.