,

12 again by Sue Corbett is about is about a very busy family. This family consists of a mother a father and their children, 3 boys.

One morning, the mother decides she needs to work in a calm peaceful house, so she decides to go to her mother’s house. Her mother had passed away just two months before this. The day mother left was the day before her birthday, labor day and her children’s first day of school.

Their father is a very busy man, he delivers babies, which means his schedule is very tight and he doesn’t know when he’ll get called to duty. On this particular day, he needed to go to work which meant Patrick, Neil, and Kevin were alone.

The next morning their mother was supposed to be home but wasn’t. They searched everywhere but couldn’t find her, so they came to the conclusion she had been picked up by a photographer to get some work done.

Little did they know their mother had returned to her childhood…

Photo by philwirks

CC BY-SA 4.0 12 again by April is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.