Who do I wanna be later in life?

What do I wanna do with my life?

Will I have to take the ACT again?

What college do I want to attend?

What do I want to accomplish my senior year?

How do I want to leave high school?

How to make the most of last volleyball season?

Where will I be in a year from now?

What do I want to study in college next year?

How will I change in these next months?

What will Judge be like when the senior class leaves?

How close are we to finding the cure to cancer?

Who is going to be the next president?

What new products will Apple come out with this year??

How will Judge change in the next few years?

How will social media change in next years?

How will popular music change?

What changes will the country see when we have a new president?

Paragraph: social media is going to start to focus more on personality. A lot of times people don’t incorporate their personally and personal information about themselves on their social media in fear of privacy. In the upcoming years Twitter and other social media is going to focus on complete profiles. http://www.inc.com/aj-agrawal/5-predictions-of-the-future-of-social-media.html. Snapchat is becoming more and more popular and according to Forbes Magazine, it has become the closest social medium to emulate real life. They compare snapchat to real life and how after you have a conversation it disappears and you’re left with just the memory. Forbes says snapchat’s experience encourages people to let their personality shine and this is why it has over 200 million active users. http://www.forbes.com/sites/sujanpatel/2016/04/28/what-snapchat-means-for-the-future-of-social-media/#752afc6f6495

CC BY-SA 4.0 10 Self and 10 World Questions by Grace is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.