Dear Youth Voices Community,

My name is William Tongauiha.

The social inequity problem I am looking into is: How they should include rugby into the OUSD? The demographic group I am most focused on for this inequity is the in the OUSD their education will change.

The reason I feel this is an inequity is that we want to see changes for the Polynesians and have them on the right path. Right now, I believe a solution to this problem would be if you have a solution in mind, write it here — I’m still searching for a solution

Some might argue that we can’t focus on only the Polynesians, they might as what about the rest of the students that are not? making my research focus debatable.

Fremont High School seniors are now curating sources to explain our inequity and its impact on society and to develop arguments for why and how this inequity needs to be addressed. If you have ideas for sources I should explore, please send me those ideas or links in the comment section. I would greatly appreciate your feedback and help.

William Tongauiha
Fremont High School

CC BY-SA 4.0 Support in curating my sources: Polynesians and Rugby at School by Fili is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.