So I am pretty sure that you have all heard about the recent clown drama, people have been getting chased, scared, and some even murdered. Although I have not been chased by a clown, (and myself thing that the whole thing is stupid.) I can make up a short story because that is probably why half of you tapped or clicked on this.

It was Friday the thirteenth, and I was getting things for my Halloween    Costume, (because it was two days away) and I hear tapping noise, tap, tap tap. “What is that.” I think to myself, but it stopped so I kept on going until I heard it again, I started following it to find out what it was. Something i realized is the closer  got to the forest, the closer it got, and then I saw it. A pair of creepy yellow eyes in the shadows, as it stepped into the street light I could make out two balloons, and a big red nose. I turned immediately an- this is getting boring, I am gonna keep talking about the clowns. There have been a few clown sightings in my town, in fact, my school district sent out both an e-mail and a voicemail, which both me and my mom (who works in a high school) thought was stupid. So I think that people have to stop thinking that clowns are creeping around in there backyard, and suck it up.

thank you for listening to my opinion.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Clowns by Arlo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Eli 10 months ago

U r right