The government needs to put more money into schools. Schools should have the money to have art supplies, posters, etc. Most teachers have to go out and buy there own supplies. Teachers sometimes also have to have parents go out and buy supplies for the classroom. For example, when I was in third grade kids would always ruin pencils or take them. Then my mom would go out and buy pencils because the school wouldn’t provide anymore or the teachers couldn’t buy anymore.

Its not just the governments fault. If the kids didn’t cause these problems the teachers and staff would have enough supplies for the year. But the kids either break or steal the supplies. This has always been a big issue. If we can fix the stealing and breaking we could fix this solution but it’s gonna be a lot of work because a lot of kids have the habit of doing this.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Schools by Kay Lee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.