Okay, we all know we can’t get enough of this loving, wonderful, charming person named Donald J. Trump.

Yeah, how about no! If you think Trump is a good person, then I think you need to “check yo self before you wreck yo self.” Like seriously, America is the land of the free, not the land of only Americans. He says that he isn’t racist, but still he thinks that he should keep out all people that aren’t white Americans!

Like seriously, almost everything he says is stupid, racist, sexist, homophobic, or straight up mean.  And his whole wall thing is so dumb. Like seriously, the wall would even do anything at all!

Over half of all illegal immigrants travel over planes or trains. And building this wall would literally start a war! It would make the peace treaty that Mexico and America have that ended the Mexican-American war, then we would be back at war. Other countries would most likely get mad at this and never trust America again. They probably would stop helping us and then America would collapse because we rely on those countries and some of them rely on us.

So those are just a few of my opinions on Donald Trump

If you have anything else to add, comment below.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Lets Talk about Trump by Eli is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.