Bitcoins are a new type of online currency, that only exists on the internet. Bitcoins are not controlled or regulated by any government, which begs the question. How can bitcoins be regulated and used only for legal transactions? Since if bitcoins are unregulated they can be used to buy illegal items, like drugs, hacks, or other illegal activities. Bitcoins are acquired by programming things for other people on the internet and only a few websites use bitcoins for transactions on their websites. Bitcoins are very complicated since you have to acquire them through programmers or programming on the internet and are not that well explained since Bitcoins have only been in use for the past 5 years.

CC BY-SA 4.0 BitCoins by Sean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.