Recently I had read a book that literally changed my entire perspective on life. The book A Long Way Gone had taught me about the horrors of child soldiers.For those that don’t know, child soldiers self-explanatory, they are children mostly forced to fight in the

For those that don’t know, “child soldiers” is self-explanatory, they are children mostly forced to fight in the army, and risk their lives to defend their side. I understand that there are many children, that are forced to work in the fields worldwide, and that’s tough. However, is it really comparable to being a

I understand that there are many children, that are forced to work in the fields worldwide, and that’s tough. However, is it really comparable to being a 13-year-old serving in the army?

I think not. Which really puts life into perspective, and generally makes you feel more appreciative of the life that you live in, because it could always be worse.

Image citation: http://buzzkenya.com/child-soldiers-uganda/

CC BY-SA 4.0 Is Field Working Really the Worst Form of Child Labor? by Pablo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.