1. Giselle 10 months ago

Your piece has such a strong voice, and allowed me to picture every line. It made me evaluate my own community and think about my feelings towards it

2. Genevieve Liston 10 months ago

Hi Stephanie, this is a very powerful piece of work. You really got to the heart of your emotions well. I feel that you have expressed what is important to you and how you feel. I also think it is so important for all of us to really ask ourselves and express how we feel, and this is a great example.

3. Andres 10 months ago

i feel u

4. Quest 10 months ago

I like how you dig deep into your fealings

5. Semon 10 months ago

This is a powerful poem. Good job Stephanie.

6. Thaarini 10 months ago

Wow, Stephanie, I am amazed on how powerful your writing is! You portray the loneliness and restrictions you feel in your town, but you still have that hopeful tone at the end, which is uplifting and I liked it very much.

7. Averie 10 months ago

I really enjoyed reading your piece. Even though it isn’t that long it is deep and really let’s the reader into your life and shows a lot about you and what it is like for you and your family living in Oakland CA.