Dear Future President, 

I am currently a student at Fremont High School in Oakland, California.  

I am a senior here and I’m not yet old enough to vote. I am hoping you can change that so that future seniors can vote as well nationwide. 

Well first I would like to congratulate you for your success on being the next president of the United States of America and I hope you will hear out all the people of the nation and not be biased to race we are all over that. We the people are who make America we have the power to turn this whole thing around and kick you out of the White House. 

Also remember we people of color don’t like racism and will not tolerate any of that so keep that in mind we will stand together. Also, make some major changes that will benefit all of us Americans like help out schools.

I mean look at my high school. I always thought high school was going to be one of those high schools that appear in white movies, but that’s all a lie to us in this.

Please help improve schools and offer work during school for upperclassmen and after graduation and for those who drop out help them start a job or have them go through a program that will help them out.

Photo by world.is.beautiful

CC BY-SA 4.0 It’s a lie by Roberto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.