1. Nathan 10 months ago

This is a really interesting poem to me. I am from a different part of the country where issues like these aren’t as big of a concern, so it is really intriguing and eye opening to hear about problems in other parts of the U.S. I also like E-40.

2. Kamron 11 months ago

Dear Tamara
    I am showing my concern because I find this related to me because I was born and raised there
    One reason I say I agree with them is that some people don’t live to make it to 18 because of the gun violence in Oakland because of them being innocent bystanders getting shot by people that was trying to kill someone else child .
    Your post remind me of one my friends cousin that died a day after he turn 18 and he was a innocent bystander wait for his for his friend to come outside the house
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because the article you wrote was very interesting and relate to my world

Tamara 10 months ago

thank you kamron i appreciate that