,

The top issue, according to Judge students, is to increase rights for LGBT people. However, according to http://www.people-press.org/2016/07/07/4-top-voting-issues-in-2016-/, LGBT rights are at the bottom of issues national voters care about. Students at Judge, I think, are misinformed because since June 26, 2015, gay marriage has been legal, giving LGBT the same rights as everyone else. The LGBT community still faces discrimination, but so do people of color. For Judge students to consider this the biggest issue in the upcoming election is ludicrous, as people of color face much more discrimination, especially from law enforcement. At least the American public realize this and don’t put it at the top of voting issues.  

CC BY-SA 4.0 LGBT Rights Biggest Voting Issue in 2016? by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.