Dear future president,

Women or male  we are in a tite spot in the our soceity now.It is up to you to bring the great country of America back to its feet.The problems we face with unequality,immigration,crime,and corruption must come to a holt.Everyday in our society people are always treated unequal.Social groups,racial differences wealth classes,and gender differences often seperate us Americans in daily inequality.I suggest that we  make everyone equal by making no exceptions to wrongs or rights and makeing them all equal.For example laws.Laws should be seen as laws, not passes for the rich and harsher punishments for the poor.I believe that makeing everyone equal will elimanate crime.Crime accures due to jealousy of Overall status,or objects that obtain or uphold power over the next .When we delete all of this brainwashing most crime will simmer down and with due time will settle.

Another problem in America is immigration.Immigration has been a problem in America for years and will only get worst.A wall needs to be built around  our borders.The stop of immigration will jump start the society right back up.Opening back up jobs opportunities and resources for Americans. America is a great country not to be judged by small faults. Future president i wish the best to you and the future of our states

CC BY-SA 4.0 Next President by Anthony is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.