Dear Mrs. President Hillary Clinton,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to write you a letter. I’m happy that the next president will be a female. Mrs. Clinton, you represent respect, justice, honesty, courage and hope for all Americans.

I’m really fascinated by the fact that you will be supporting all individuals equally, all citizens and non-citizens as well as outstanding females, providing more jobs, proper and affordable health insurance, new ways of managing one’s life and time-wise.

I’m proud to see that you will be making it to the White House because I surely know that your four term presidential years will work effectively in our republic. I believe you will bring in jobs to make our community a better and safer place, our economy will improve and I really hope you will help America fix many issues such as infrastructure, merchandise, jobs, health care, terrorism and conflicts within our country.

Above anything else you should prioritize crime rate and police brutality. I suggest to reduce crime by educating more people and providing them a decent job so that they have something to live off. In the other hand, police brutality must end, a good way to end it is by regulating their duties and if they use unnecessary force against anyone they should be charged for brutality.

CC BY-SA 4.0 What will a woman do? by Raquel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Paige 1 year ago

It’s nice to see someone who realizes that education is what is needed to change the route of social violence.

2. Samantha 1 year ago

The fact that this person believes so much in hope makes it seem like everyone should should have hope. It makes it seem like hope is something that people look forward to having because having hope is like waiting for something good to happen. And it makes me have this like warm feeling that people feel so strongly about this.