To the next president of the United States how can you top the 44th president? Well you can start by minimizing the dangers African-Americans, or anybody of color, faces when getting pulled over by police. When it comes to social justice the only ones who stay and fight is us while you can hide behind security guards, secret service. We can’t do that we hide behind the truths of our governments sworn to secrecy as if our tongues were already tore out how can you make this any better. We try to speak up writing long stories to someone seeing who would listen this is our oppression this is what we face. The only advice I can give you is if more and more colored men and women are laid to the streets expect war so either fix the problem or be apart of the problem.

CC BY-SA 4.0 #2nextprez by Stardazia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.