Dear President ,

An issue that we as American citizens are having is police brutality. Against African Americans solely. From Oscar Grant to Alton Sterling. African Americans are a feared race. Going back to 1991, March 3, Los Angeles Police Department beat on Rodney King. After a traffic stop went bad somebody recorded the altercation and it nationally went recognized. It then caused the watts riots. The first case that went recognized and the police officers were convicted and let off easily. Along with Johannes Mehserle who was charged with Second-degree murder , but was convicted with involuntary manslaughter. Race has been a problem for years and its devastating the courtroom and is making America look biased. When you become president please make sure that people of our country and all races are served justice.