Dear future president,
I have questions regarding your presidency and what I believe that you should prioritize. I understand that you have already thought of specific ideas and policies that you may want to use in your run as president. I have suggestions for what good could be done for this country. An issue that can be addressed is the criminalization of homeless people who live in areas where homes, or buildings are being constructed. In many cases these people have nowhere to go and they are being pushed out to remain out of sight of the brand new structures. Homeless people are forced to leave so that the area will appear more pleasing to visitors. As president I feel as if you should put a larger focus on the homeless and an example of this is building more homeless shelters. In this country we put major focus on equality, which isn’t wrong, but an result of this is that some people face a lack of equity.