Dear Future President,

Please make good decisions and help my city of Oakland. We’ve been going through a lot. I expect you to help everybody and help the people who don’t have anything to get more jobs and houses.

We black people need more jobs to keep us out of trouble. Also we need to get better computers, books, and tables for school.

I also hope you know what you’re doing. Be brave. Stand up for our rights and don’t give up or be frustrated in the White House.

Make yourself happy and the state happy.

You’re going to be the best president!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Be Strong! Help Us! by Justin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Cassidy C 7 months ago

I agree with you’re blog because it’s like they don’t want to help us out us Black people needs jobs instead of being on the streets. We need more programs to get the help and support that we need not only for the communities but in this world period. By the programs and jobs being added could get people off the streets and encourage others to do good and help others. They should start a program called “All Lives Matter” to be equal and no one could feel like another person is being discriminate not being bias to each other.