My all time favorite word is family. The definition of family is a group consisting of parents and children living together in a household. I believe there is more to family than just your parents and siblings. There are many different aspects of my life where I can use this word. For example my family, my volleyball team, and my friends that I consider family. My family is extremely important to me. They are my number one support for everything I do in my life. My sisters and I are best friends. Growing up with out them to play with, and lean on would have been tough. My parents play a big role in my life. My mom is easily my best friend. She is the first person I look to for advice and she is always there for me. My dad is the same way, since I play a sport, we really connect with that aspect of my life since he was a college athlete. I consider my volleyball team family. We spend everyday and weekend together. We would all do anything for each other and all support one and other on and off the court. My family has a lot of family friends that I would consider my family. They are people that I have grown up with and look up too tremendously. The word family is easily my favorite word, because I don’t know where I would be without my family, friends and teams constant support and companionship.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Favorite Word by Ryan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Gary
    Gary 9 months ago

Dear Ryan,

I am touched with your post “My Favorite Word,” because I started reading it and your favorite word is family and to me family is the main reason we are all still here and surviving. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I don’t know where i would be without my family…” This stood out to me because without them we won’t make it far by having no support or people to go to during trials and temptations. Another sentence that made me think was “They are my number one support for everything I do in my life.” This stood out for me because family really is the only supporters you have because when times get rough and everyone turns their back all you got left is your family. I do agree with you that family is more than just parents and siblings because people have friends close enough to trust them with their life. Meaning family isn’t all about your blood it’s about who’s really there for you when you need them. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because everything you wrote about family are true facts so I want to see how much more you can put into.

2. Profile photo of Jerome
    Jerome 9 months ago

Dear Ryan

I am interested with your title , “ My Favorite word,” because I saw it and wanted to see what this was about. I thought it might be about a sus word or something so i clited it

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “My all time favorite word is family.” I think this is crazy because i thought it was about sus words and your favorite word was family. I think it’s cool you choice family.

Another sentence that I made me think was: “My family is extremely important to me..” This stood out for me because I thought of my family and how much they meant to me

I do agree with you that family is extremely important One reason I say this is if i didn’t have a family i dont know what i would do.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because my family means a lot to me and i want to see what yours means to you.