Dear Mr. President,

I would like to ask you to take charge & action on this country having equal healthcare.

It is a benefit that everyone should be be able to have no mater what the financial situation one is in.

For instance, if a low-income citizen needs a certain type of treatment, s/he would not be likely to get it. But if it was a mid class or wealthy person, they would be more likely to afford the treatment.

To achieve this, we would need to raise taxes on the rich and lower them for the poor, or maybe leave the amount of taxes low-income people pay as is.

The main point overall is to raise taxes on the rich. Thank you for your time Mr.President.

Adrian Rojas-Baez

Photo by zieak

CC BY-SA 4.0 Raise taxes for better health care by Adrian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Samantha 1 year ago

I actually like this letter. I like the fact that he gave different suggestions about how the president could fix health care. He said everything direct and got right to the point. He was very clear about what his concern was with the situation of health care expenses for the different classes.

2. Tyler 1 year ago

You do realize that anyone who makes over $100,000 pays at least 40% of their income towards taxes, this percentage goes up as the income goes up. At $500,000 you will end up paying around $255,000 in taxes, personally I believe that with our current economy our taxes should not be raised.