I think Police Brutality is a big issue. It is because police are people of the law who are supposed to protect the people and enforce the law on the wrong doers. They are supposed to be someone who you can feel safe around. They are not supposed to harass people in anyway. But that’s not always the case. There are two types of cops: good cop and bad cops. Not all police are made equal.The reason why you might have never heard of it until recently is because it has never been recorded or reported. Social media and new technology has increased public awareness about this issue. People are recording the officers and showing them online for the world to see. But not all cops are bad. There are many good cops, but we don’t see it often because it not being shown on the media. The media only shows you want they want you to see. Sometimes they bend the view you see, versus what you would really see. The media wants viewers, so they will show you all the bad stuff. I think it’s one-sided point of view, but it’s up to you to look at both sides and how you choose to see things.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Police Brutality by Onyu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.