4833001815_d547c64054_save-the-oceans

I’m a very indecisive person. I don’t like to pick my favorite movie or my favorite color or let alone my favorite word. I think that it is crazy that out of all of the words in the English language and all their meanings people could have a favorite. Although one word that I like a lot is wanderlust, meaning the desire to travel the world. I’ve always been the person to be envious of the pictures of people traveling to places like Fiji,  Bora Bora, or Rome. Jealous because it wasn’t me that got to explore the world and learn new things. I like the way it’s written because it makes it sound like anything is possible. Making you feel like you’re four years old again because the only limit was your imagination, and that would never run out. Breaking the word down even further, wander could be like all of the different places that you could travel, and the experiences that you would have. Lust is more of the desire to do all of the things that you want to do. The places you want to go, the things you want to cross off your bucket list. With these combined, the desire to do what you want, where you want is unlimited. I hope that one day I could live my life like I wanted to and travel places with different cultures and fill up my passport with so many stamps that I can look back on it and it could be like a scrapbook of my journeys.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Exploration by Averie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.