,

Harley Quinn Hot in the City

I’ve been reading about the character Harley Quinn and her adventures in Coney Island. I just finished it today.

In the first chapter Harley talks about having her own comic book. While talking about this she is put into many different situations while in a different art style. This shows how every person can have their own way to express their art.

Like in one page Harley is set in a 50’s vibe art. In another she is in the classic Batman Animated Series styled art. This chapter has some really good nostalgic and modern day references.

Also the different art styles are really unique in their own way. I finished this book so I’m going to miss reading it every day.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Different Art Styles by Christopher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.