Facing Stress

According to WebMD , stress mainly stems from things we don’t have control over. I can agree with this statement, because I mainly stress about things from my past, or things that I can’t fix. Also, Medical News Today states that “Any major life change can be stressful — even a happy event like a wedding or a job promotion”. This made me think about why I have been stressing recently, and that main stressor is College. College will be the biggest change I have ever had in my life, so naturally I have been stressed about that, and stemming from that stress new stressors. I could manage my stress in many ways, the most obvious being to stop procrastinating. A lot of different sites give small tips to managing stress, but the most recurring tip is to identify your stressors, accept them, and find a way to fix them.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Facing Stress by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Dawn
    Dawn 8 months ago

Sometimes the start of the school year can be stressful, so I think you are right, it is important to figure out how to manage stress, such as with exercise, sleep, or time with others.