My Grow Room

In a grow room like mine you have to have windows facing the South so the sun will be able to hit the roses, and you need to clear out all of the air from the room all the time.

I have as exhaust fan that will clear out the air every two minutes.  What I have done was to go to this website: http://www.industrialfansdirect.com/CFM_Calculator.html. It has a calculator that gives you the CMF or Cubic Feet per minute. They sell fans by their CFMs.

I decided to buy this fan because it was the cheapest and it had a big enough CFM to clear my room quickly:

http://www.industrialfansdirect.com/IND-FA-BL-CAV/NFC-NADB4-B-3-T.html

Because I have 420 Cubic Feet of air in my room, and this fan can clear out 210 Cubic Feet every minute, that is how I Know that it will clear out the air in my grow room. In two minutes.

Photo by Jordan Chan

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Grow Room by Keyla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Profile photo of Luis
    Luis 9 months ago

Dear Keyla:

I am very content with your post about your “ My Grow Room “ because i really think that your Grow room is really interesting how your grow room i similar as mines. I really like how you showed it.

One sentence you wrote on your post that stands out for me is” in a grow room like mine you must have windows facing the South so the sun will be able to hit the roses, and you need to clear out all of the air from the room all the time”. This stood out for me because i liked how u explained that your flowers will need the sun.

Another sentence that stands out for me is “ Because I have 420 Cubic Feet of air in my room, and this fan can clear out 210 Cubic Feet every minute, that is how I Know that it will clear out the air in my grow room. In two minutes” . this stands out for me because you said that you have 420 cubic feet I like how that the answer is 420 like the simple and time marijuana is.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to see your next post because I like the way you presented your math.