Something I have been interested  in learning more about has been “ Teens smoking weed” I remember when I was 13 my dad spoke to me one  time about it. I did not learn more because at  that time I did not have someone to look up to for a couple of months to talk about Teens smoking weed. Lately, the issue caught my eye again because at this moment I am one of those teenagers that smoke weed so I am trying to research more about the drug I use. I know that many people feel that Marijuana is bad because of the effect in it and what it does to humans body. Some people say a lot about the issue of marijuana like it’s a drug it kills people and it bad for humans. From what I heard marijuana isn’t really a drug is a herb grown on earth that cures people. I know that a lot of people really don’t want their children  to use marijuana because of the effect that it causes brain damage and short terms of memories.  Now that’s just what I have heard, it may be true it may  not  be not.

One thing I know for sure about “Marijuana ” is that marijuana makes  teens have different feelings and motivations when smoking weed. Not all people have the same feeling when they get high. Now I have studied more about marijuana and the effect marijuana causes in the human body. I believe that marijuana is not all that bad because marijuana is a herb that cures people and different things. Personally, it’s funny to me how  everyone thinks that marijuana is bad for you when marijuana cures cancer and 90% to 100% of the world smoke marijuana. It’s a pattern because everything I studied about marijuana is almost everything I think and learned about it but the only difference is that I disagree and agree with different opinions people think or feel about marijuana.

Marijuana was important in the past because I knew less about what the  effects marijuana do to your body. I have learned about marijuana more and the effects , motivations , damage.

I didn’t have a lot of background information before about  “ teens smoking marijuana”. I chose to do research on the topic. As I research for  blogs and news article on google I came across the article on google Why Do Teens Use Marijuana?. This article provides a lot of information and opinion on “ why do teens use marijuana”. Some people felt that “ why do teens use marijuana “ were using it because of other people in their life. One detail from the article is  “ Probably the most common reason that youngsters in their early teens begin initial marijuana use is the influence of others in their lives”. This statement really didn’t surprise me all that much but it did make me feel content because I feel like this statement is true in so many ways. I Know other people can relate to this statement because I can. I mean other people won’t say this is true but in reality, this is why teens use marijuana in other people’s point of view.

In another video, there was this one statement  that I had a good agreement

With the writer, it was” Drugs affects your memory even if u have been taking them for a long amount of time or taking them for a short amount of time”. I think this is true because marijuana is getting stronger every single day. Every day there is a new experiment scientist experiment on marijuana.

All this makes me think that marijuana makes different people feel different ways. Not all the time there is a bad turn in smoking marijuana. I have learned a lot about marijuana these past weeks and I will still have disagreements and agreements with everyone’s opinion and statement.  

Photo by Unlisted Sightings

1. Keyla 1 year ago

Dear Luis,

I am happy about your letter “Using marijuana” because there is so many teens that are smoking and getting addicted to all this type of things. They be things that they know about marijuana and they will be things they won’t know most of the time what they know is that it will make them feel good and be in there on word that is what they know about it.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “when I was 13 my dad spoke to me one time about it. I did not learn more because at that time I did not have someone to look up to for a couple of months to talk about Teens smoking weed.” I think this is important because there is some kids that are taking drugs at the age of 13,14,15 all because their parents did not talk to their kids about the use of marijuana. Most of the time they will talk to them about it but it will not be much for the kids to be scare to use marijuana.

Another sentence that I imprest was: “ One thing I know for sure about “Marijuana ” is that marijuana makes teens have different feelings and motivations when smoking weed. Not all people have the same feeling when they get high. Now I have studied more about marijuana and the effect marijuana causes in the human body. I believe that marijuana is not all that bad because marijuana is a herb that cures people and different things.” This stood out for me because I told that I was the only one who knew that teens will have different feelings about marijuana. Most of the time people smoke because they think is cool.

I do agree with you that people will have different feelings about it. One reason I say this is because I was one of dose teens smoking Another reason I agree with you is because you was one of them and you know what are you talking about.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you know what are talking about and you put what was your reasoning of smoking and you talk good and bad thing about marijuana. you make people want to read what you working on.