Letter To Next President

Samuel Onuohah

21st June 2016

President of the US

1600 Pennsylvania ave

NW, Washington, DC 20500

Dear Mr. President,

The topic I would like to address today is about the terrorism we the people are experiencing today. As of today the United State have been undergoing a series of terrorist attacks which has caused many families to lose their loved ones and and close acquaintances. One of the major groups igniting the violence is a Salafi jihadist militant organization who go by the name of ISIS.

Throughout the past year, the islamic group have conducted  more than 35 global attacks which more than 2 of those occurred in the U.S. What’s interesting is the fact that not all members of the islamic group were born in the middle east. A significant number of them are U.S. born citizens. ISIS has managed to influence people of all kinds from around the world who are self inducted affiliates, which has allowed them to infiltrate their local security.   

I believe a possible solution to put an end to this crisis would be the extermination of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. The sooner our US marine corps can get to him the better.

Samuel Onuohah

CC BY-SA 4.0 Letter To Next President by Samuel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.