Dear Future Mr/Mrs.President,

LGBT  is when all have a sexual orientation and a gender identity.The shared definition means that the discrimination against members of the Lesbian,Gay, Bisexual and Transgender.All  people should be happy the way they are no matter what gender type. Some are ashamed to have a voice because it can lead them to consequences. In the tragic shooting in Orlando many lives were lost due to the fact that he dislike men kissing another man and the fact that he was secretly gay as well. It is beyond disbelief the fact that the discrimination of homosexuals both men and women are pushed away by so many. Not only has their been discrimination  but their has been violence, protest and suicide.

The fact that religion pushes off the acceptance of being gay is unacceptable bias. Everybody can be who they want no matter what religion. For example, the Westroro Baptist church is beyond the worst and disrespectful churches. They have standed in sidewalks protesting against the gay right and their high controversial posters reading “All gays go to hell and “God made an Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. It is very degrading to know that our society cannot be who they want to be without someone or a group of non-believers judged LGBT and be violent. I hope that even though it is legal to get married I hope that LGBT can be a peaceful vibe  without any violence degrading them.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Helen (LBGTQA) by Helen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.