Dear President

We have a big problem that been going around so long already. And it seems the last president

o

didn’t do there job they had. I need to see you change stuff for us. We voted for you we are

trusting in you.anything or at least to busy but we need your help for real though. . Our  tuition for

school is serious sir. My cousin owes around 80k in loans she took out. She works at the hospital

saving lives, helping people the community. We need to be able to afford school we work hard

we want to be prepare and help but some if us are very hard and try but where do we get the money

from and i’m speaking for everyone not just for myself. It matters to me because i’m one of

those people that need to take out loans and even loans with interest. I’m going to owe so much

money the government can’t tell me you guys are broke you people have so much money and

even waste money in dumb stuff when the real problem is school i haven’t even heard a

university getting build just damn new prisons open up  new schools give us more free money

we need help. Your daughter/sons Mr.president you know there study won’t be cheap and there

very very every smart also but imagine they the most smartest girls which they basically are but

can’t afford to go to school stink that in your head and tell me what would you do tell me please I

wanna hear what you going to say because you may afford to pay for they want and needs

classes,book etc. but I can’t WE can’t. I have a dream to be a police officer a F.BI but it ant

cheap i lost my little brother in a accident and he was just 5 years old i was going to be a

freshman in highschool. At times i still can’t even believe he gone.he was locked for a month

paid a fee and got out. Like what in the heck. I see some fake police officers also. That made me

snap and think and about what i really want to be and do when i grow up i have a dream. Please

make my dreams peoples dream come there. The average cost for are tuition is around 25k 80

percent owe so much money and hardly make a living even after working as thereir major because

of the money they need to give back every month every single paycheck it’s like winning 10

bucks and hour might of well not even went to school right? But we just really want to go for are

goals in life. Yes community college is basically free but what if you got accepted already into a

university please take your time and think about the problem thanks.

CC BY-SA 4.0 college tuition by Mario is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.