The day starts with the alarm clock blowing up at the break of dawn and me wanting to smash the snooze button from my lack of sleep. I have taught myself that there are no days off for me at this point and slowly and quietly try to get off my king size bed without waking my partner. I proceed to check any notifications I might have for the day hoping to god it won’t be such a hectic day. Thankfully my administrative assistant is on top of it and has already emailed me a list of the most important things I should take care of. I set out to do them, but before I walk out the door, I pray to a cross by the door in hopes of a successful day.

Most of my days would start like that, and when I’m done running my errands, I will drive myself back home in my new 2038 Mercedes-Benz. The whole way back home I would be bumping rap music and swinging my car along the curved uphill roads. When I finally reach the crest of the mountain, I would pull in to my six car garage and go inside my beautiful two story house. When I did enter my house, everyone will be greeting me home like all my pets, my two kids, and my wife.

Sophia
February 14, 2018 6:30 am

Bladimiro,
I really liked reading your post about where you see yourself if 20 years. It is a lot of fun to imagine where life will take us, especially at this time in our lives when we are choosing colleges and making incredibly adult, independent decisions. Here is a website/post on a mother website about achieving long term goals and how simple it can really be and possible how complicated it may be: https://www.quora.com/What-are-your-goals-in-life-for-the-next-2-5-10-20-years I appreciate your sharing how you see your future!

Thank you,
Sophia

Victor
February 8, 2018 11:29 pm

Dear Bladimir :
I am excited with your post, “20 Years from now,” because I want to see how your life would be in 20 years from now. It also gives me a little glimpse on how you want your life to play out in the next decades.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “I set out to do them, but before I walk out the door, I pray to a cross by the door in hopes of a successful day.” I think this is unique because most people don’t pray to god for a good day. This makes you different from most people in today’s society because no one is that religious now a days.
Another sentence that I liked was: “When I finally reach the crest of the mountain, I would pull in to my six car garage and go inside my beautiful two story house. When I did enter my house, everyone will be greeting me home like all my pets, my two kids, and my wife..” This stood out for me because you describe how your life would be and all your accomplishments that you want to happen.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I wanted a life with a stable income to take care of me and my family, I also want to have 2 kids with a wife and some pets.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you are good at explaining with details so we picture how your life would be.

2
0
()