In the article, “When Are you Really an Adult?” (Patricia Smith and Veronica Marejol) I learn that no one knows when young people become adults. Who said that when they are 16 they can vote? Who said that they they have 21 they are mature?. This and more questions come to my mind because no one knows all are people. Some people can act like adults when they have 25. In different parts of the world, the age is different and they can have more liberty.

I think age is just a number that doesn’t care a lot because the most important thing is the mentality that you have to do things. For some time the United States have this law that the age of adulthood is 21 but that change and most places have the age of 18 that you become adulthood. The age of 18 is the age that you became an adult, where you have more responsibilities, where you have more chances to go to places that not everyone has the possibility.

What do you think about the age?

0
()