Senior students watching teacher with digital tablet at screen

Your career job is ending. It’s time to consider how to earn extra cash in retirement working at something you’ve always wanted to do. Maybe you straight up need the cash in retirement. Maybe you want to have a fun job just for kicks and the bonus pocket coin. Or perhaps you just want to give back working in a helpful job you didn’t have time to take on as your career job took off. The work is out there. The side hustles added several thousand dollars to my annual household income, and, more, it was richly fulfilling to work with students eager to learn.

Many of us who are sandwiched between kids we’ve raised and parents we’re caring for understand how tough it can be finding the right care for our mom and dad, now in their late 80s or early 90s. Some of us get really good at advocating for the most appropriate and best health care for our parents. You can turn that into the next chapter of your “career” in retirement by becoming a pro patient advocate.

How does retirement looks like?

0
()