In the article, “Our bodies are not a political discussion” I learned that men are making the decision on banning abortion and getting to decide what we can and cannot do to our own bodies. It is also understood the decision should not be put up to men and this is a decision for the woman to make since it is her who is the one doing the birthing. Its believed by many that they are killing an unborn baby and that’s all it is seen, a killer. Rather than understanding the mother can’t provide and give a good life to the 

I think what is said is true and that abortion should be left alone and allowed. While yes it can seem like a terrible thing until something happens to someone and they wish abortion was an option. It’s also sad to see how many women get shamed for their decision and even by other women. This should be a topic left alone rather than brought into light that makes other women feel embarrassed for their mistakes or other situations of that sort.

How do you think this topic can become uncontroversial. 

0
()