woman in red and white santa hat

The article that I read about “The Shooting at Texas High School leaving 10 dead” is a tragedy that happened. I learned about this article is that people should have more safety in schools. It is really sad that 10 kids died that day because one person had a lot going on and didn’t know what to do so he killed 10 innocent people that didn’t deserve to die. All schools should take more actions of everything like, security, cameras, metal detector and many more things to keep school safe. When kids need help they need help fast! For years trump tried with all his power to stop school shooting by happening or preventing it.

I think this a really sad event for the people that lost loved ones. Also just imagining their school not the same after that day. Just imagine one day that there’s a school shooter at the school and killed many people and one of them is you loved, it’s going to scar your life forever and would never forget it. School needs to stop, schools need to be more active, school needs to be more out there for the people that needs help, schools needs to do better to help kids.

What can schools do to prevent school shootings?

0
()