March 23, 2023 10:33 pm

I think that all of your pictures really make a huge impact on your post, and they each perfectly relate to the topics that you have. I am really interested in the featured picture that you chose where it shows two black people as superhero’s, what made you choose that picture?

Ryan
March 23, 2023 5:53 am

“This disrespect and mistreatment are especially concerning given the historical context of oppression and systemic racism.” After reading your essay this stood out to me the most. As a black woman, it is scary to see how the history/legacy of oppression and racism is still affecting women, more specifically black women today.

Olasubomi
March 23, 2023 1:53 am

I really enjoyed your use of imagery to highlight different sections of your writing. One question I want to ask is how do you define modern-day slavery and by what metrics is it measured?

Anisa
March 23, 2023 12:42 am

I think your pictures are very interesting and they stood out to me. I like how you drew attention to the mistreatment of black women. that stood out to me because I am a back girl, soon to be black woman in America and it’s important to recognize these things.

March 22, 2023 4:05 pm

It’s interesting that you highlighted the weaponization of fear against black people. How do you think the use of fear has affected us today?

Gianaki
March 22, 2023 2:12 pm

I agree with your statements about the mistreatment of black women in the medical industry and the need for society to acknowledge and rectify these injustices. It is essential to analyze the root causes of these issues, confront them head-on, and work collaboratively to bring about lasting change.

7
0
()