October 21, 2021 3:18 am

This quote is really meaningful and speaks a lot about how we could succeed to we forget about failure and just give the task our best effort. Most of us spend our lives in feer of failing and then we end up failing. If we set our minds on sucess then we ,ight have better chances. I love this quote and post. I think that is represents the majority of poeples lives. I also think that if poepel relized that they focus too much on failing and not enough on suceeding that they might see a change in their sucess rates. Failing is a part of the journey and failing makes you stronger. You have to fail and keep getting up to be sucessfull. This is a very strong piece, love the good work, keep it up.

September 24, 2021 5:42 pm

Hi Saniya,

I find this very interesting because fear and regrets can really drag people down if they’re not careful. Regretting something you have done in the past can be detrimental to your mental health, so it is important to keep moving forward and looking ahead. The same goes for failure; it can hold you back if you let it. But, it can also be a learning opportunity and a chance for growth.

Thanks for your post. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

2
0
()