Central Park, a park where a variety of birds
     can be found. A park where joggers jog around.
The sound of handballs hitting the wall, 
     and the laughter from kids playing basketball.
The sight of trees as far as the eye could see, 
     and the feeling of a breeze that can help relieve.
With the smell of fresh air, you start to not care
     about being in the city, don’t worry it’s still sitting pretty.
New York’s many gifts consist of Central Park.

1. Drew 2 weeks ago

Dear Ocean:
    I am emotionally Inspired by your poem, “Central Park,” because of the way you describe it and how you use the beauty of it’s nature.
    One line that stands out for me is, “ and the feeling of a breeze that can help relieve.
    With the smell of fresh air, you start to not care”. I think this line is relatable because after I walk around this park for a long time, I start to see the little thing and the blossoming of the world.
    Your poem reminds me of the many things/emotions Central Park provides. Because for me being born in New York I have taken advantage of this park and everything it has to offer since I’ve been there so many times.
    Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next. Because I enjoyed your take on the world and the way you made these words come together.

2. Nico 2 weeks ago

Dear Ocean,
    I am appreciative of your poem, “Central Park,” because It talks about the beauty of central park and its birds, people, and environment. I like how you described the park as If I were in it right now.
    One line that stands out for me is, “the laughter of kids playing basketball”. I think this line is intriguing because It really describes the way that the park would be if you went there right now. I can picture it in my head.
    Another line that stands out for me is, “a variety of birds can be found”. I think this line is interesting because I can picture the birds and I notice the birds when I go to the park, even If I don’t look at them I still hear them. I think birds are very interesting because there are so many in the trees.
    Thanks for your poem Ocean. I look forward to seeing what you make next.

3. Luisa 2 weeks ago

Dear Ocean:

Your poem talks about Central Park and how beautiful and how it one of New york beautiful features. Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next because I like how you describe Central Park.