I have decided to explore the truth that Islam is the most misunderstood religion in the world. This misunderstanding is caused because people do not know the true meaning of the religion and what Muslims actually stand for. I intend to construct an informative and argumentative essay in order to spread the truth and argue against the misunderstandings of the religion of Islam.

Photo by Daveness_98

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why is Islam the most misunderstood religion in the world? by Amjid is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Janeth 9 months ago

Your post makes me think about how maybe other people are misunderstood.

2. Asha 10 months ago

I’m very excited to see this! As a person of the religion having to dispel myths constantly to people I didn’t think were ignorant for the past 17 years of my life I would personally be able to agree on being the most misunderstood and on so many subjects within the religion too.

3. Dave 10 months ago

I agree. Many people’s post 9/11 views on Islam gave them negative views on the religion. We must not stereotype that all muslims are evil as they’re evil in every group.