I was curious about the future effects of global warming and sea level rising. I found this article “Global Warming” by Marquies Drake. He wrote a letter to the future president explaining all the dangers of global warming. He said that if we don’t start acting fast, we have the ability to eventually drown our planet and in the meantime, kill most of the plants and animals living on it now. One way to solve this impending disaster, is to start using organic products and solar powered electricity, “By doing so, we can halt the rising sea levels and save the U.S billions of dollars”. He goes on to explain that if change isn’t made now, we will drive this planet to complete extinction. So if we don’t all starting acting to save this planet, when I am an adult, there may be very less of the world, and the things living on it, to see and experience.

Photo by ▓▒░ TORLEY ░▒▓

CC BY-SA 4.0 Future Crisis of Global Warming by Anna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.